Who says wine is ONLY made for drinking? We love to experiment with new flavors, so we've made some wines that are designed especially for cooking.
Each cooking wine is bottled in a heavy-duty 375 ml bottle with a tasting cork, which makes it easy to open and close by hand. Once opened, these wines will keep for up to a year in the refrigerator.
If you like garlic, you're gonna absolutely LOVE this garlic-infused cooking wine. Named after the nemesis of vampires everywhere, this cooking wine enhances the flavor of shellfish (like scallops, shrimp, crab, and lobster), pork, and chicken.
Just add a couple of tablespoons of Dracula's Demise with a bit of olive oil or butter to a saucepan with your favorite meat, and you can sauté your way to garlic heaven!
Or try our famous Garlic-Soy marinade recipe:
1/4 cup Dracula's Demise garlic wine
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 TB ketchup
1 TB vinegar
1/4 tsp pepper
Mix all ingredients together. Pour marinade over two chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag. Refrigerate the breasts for 4 to 24 hours before cooking or grilling, depending upon how much flavor you want.
Everybody knows that Lucifer likes to strut his hottest stuff, and this jalapeño-infused cooking wine is no exception. We added several pounds of fresh, locally-grown jalapeños to each batch of Devil's Potion. Think you can handle the hot stuff? Take our "Fire & Ice Challenge" in the tasting room, and get a souvenir shot glass to take home.
- Use it in stews, soups, or chili to give it a little extra punch
- Try Devil's Potion as a steak marinade on its own or in combination with other flavors
- Add an ounce to liven up your favorite Bloody Mary or martini recipe
- Knead in a bit of Devil's Potion with hamburger meat and turn your burger patties into hotburgers
- If you make your own jerky, add some jalapeño flavor to your meat before drying
Have a recipe using our cooking wine that you'd like to share? Send it to us! We may post it on this page! We look forward to receiving your input.